We have discovered a manufacturing defect in the battery of Pinell GO/GO+ which might (in very rare cases) cause overheating. For your safety we recall all GO/GO+ radios sold from May 2013 to September 2015 .
Our customers security is the top priority for Pinell , and therefore we have voluntarily decided to recall the product for battery replacement . We ask you to pull out the power on your GO/GO+, stop using the radio and follow the instructions below for the return. You will get your radio back with a new battery.
The recall and return program includes only Pinell GO and GO+ (no other models).
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause for our customers.
Some customers have already received new upgraded radios. In addition, we are sending out radios with fresh batteries to our retailers. These radios have a "2016" sticker underneath the radio and on the outside of the box.
1. Fill out the form below. If you have more than one GO/GO+, fill out one form for each of the radios.
2. Then you will get a prepaid postage label. Print this out. (if you are located outside Norway, you will get this label via email)
3. Pack your radio securely in a box. It is of high importance that the radio is packed so it will not be damaged or by accident turns on. Stick on the postage label on the outside and bring it to the nearest post office. You do not need to send in the power supply.
4. The battery will be replaced and you will receive the radio as parcel by mail.
5. If you have any further questions about the return process, you are welcome to call our support phone: Tel +47 22 74 88 40